We are in need of volunteers to cover the information desk at Paterno Catholic Center this fall! The center is open from 10am–11pm every day, so we certainly need as many of you as we can get!
View the current volunteer schedule.
If you’d like to sign up for a time or change/cancel a space for which you previously signed up, please follow these instructions:
To sign up:
- Go to the VolunteerSpot site and enter your email address (twice to confirm)
- Find the time slot(s) for which you’re willing to volunteer
- Click on a time slot and follow the instructions
- The time slots are for 30-minute intervals, so if you’d like to sign up for more than 30 minutes, you’ll just need to repeat the process for the next 30-minute time slots (i.e. for 2 hours, you’ll need to sign up for four 30-minute slots)
- If you are able to work the same time(s) every week for the entire semester (or most of it), please indicate that in the comments section of the shifts when you sign up (just say “I can work this slot weekly” or something to that effect)
- Your slots will be added to the weekly calendar (view it here)
To change/cancel a single shift (please do so as soon as possible if you know you will not be able to work one of your shifts):
- Go to the VolunteerSpot site
- Make sure you’re logged in as you (check the name in the upper right corner to see that it’s yours)
- Select “My Spots” from the tabs
- Locate the shift(s) you can no longer work
- Click on either the trash icon or the minus sign
- Confirm by clicking the “Save” button
If you need to:
- Cancel a shift the same day you’re scheduled for one (i.e. because of illness, etc.): Follow the instructions above and also email or call us (814-865-4281) so we know you won’t be able to make it that day.
- Change and/or cancel a shift for the rest of the semester: email or call us (814-865-4281) as we are able to do this on the schedule more easily than you are able to.
Contact the office at 814-865-4281 or email Irene for more information.