We welcome all visitors to Penn State who would like to worship with us! We’ve compiled some information you will find useful during your visit to University Park campus.
Where are weekend Masses held?
- All weekend Masses are celebrated in the Worship Hall of Pasquerilla Spiritual Center
- Weekend Mass times vary depending on the academic calendar, so be sure to check the front page of our website for the weekend schedule when you’re visiting
How do I find Pasquerilla Spiritual Center?
- The building is on the northeast corner of the intersection of Allen Rd. and Curtin Rd.
- Use one of the campus maps to locate our building (we’re labeled PSQ). Note: the online map on that page has the building listed under its previous name as Eisenhower Chapel
- If you’re using a GPS system that cannot locate Pasquerilla Spiritual Center, try using the intersection of Allen Rd. and Curtin Rd.
Where do I park on the weekends?
The closest parking deck is the Nittany Lion Deck, located next to the Nittany Lion Inn (Fischer Rd.). There are smaller surface lots between the Nittany Lion Deck and Pasquerilla Spiritual Center, most of which you may park in for free on weekends, with a few important exceptions:
- Look carefully at the sign located at the entrance to the lot. If it says Reserved Parking 24 hours a day/7 days a week, find another parking lot!
- Events in Rec Hall sometimes require Event Parking rates to be charged to park at the Nittany Parking Deck (if you have a valid PSU Parking Permit, you may still park for free).
- The next closest deck is the East Parking Deck, located just south of Park Ave. on Bigler Rd., next to Berkey Creamery. It’s further away, but a mostly flat walk west on Curtin Rd. to Pasquerilla.
- A.D.A. Parking is available on Curtin Rd. directly across from the main entrance to Pasquerilla Spiritual Center.
- Do not park in any spot with a “Service Parking Permit Only” sign (typically also designated with yellow painted lines)
Is there a drop-off/pick-up location?
Yes, there is! There is a pull-off located on Allen Rd. next to the side entrance of Pasquerilla Spiritual Center where you can park for up to 15 minutes with flashers. You may also pull into the small alleyway between Pasquerilla Spiritual Center and the Music Building. Pull all the way up to the end of the alley and the rear entrance is on your right with a large overhang. However, you cannot leave your car unattended in the alley, even with the flashers on.
For any other questions, please call our office: 814.865.4281